SWIMMING POOL CARE
| DECAP 10 - 3440
DESCALER - This descaler contains muriatic acid for use in removing alkaline resistant soils. It is dilutable for use in removing alkaline salts such as lime scale, mineral deposits, mortar, cement, and rust. - All properties are similar to DECAP 11, except in metal protection.
| DECAP 11 - 4386
Descaler concentrate. Contains inhibited hydrochloric acid plus detergents and emulsifiers for fast penetration, suspension and elimination of residues. It is the most frequently used acid in chemical cleaning. -
- Is effective for dissolving, either partially or completely, ferric oxide, magnetite, ferric phosphate, ferrous sulfide, calcium carbonate, hydroxyapatite and magnesium phosphate. In addition, it disintegrate masses of algae and microbiological slime sometimes found in water cooled heat exchangers and in compressor water jackets.
- It is ineffective against anhydrite (calcium sulfate), silicates, clays, metallic copper, and pyrite. -
- Is appropriate for cleaning ceramic, carbon steel, low-chromium steel, cast iron, admiralty brass, bronze, cupronickel, and monel.
- DECAP 11 should not be used on stainless steel, titanium, zinc, aluminum, galvanized iron, except for very short contact time.
- Cleans, deoxidizes, delimes and descales in one operation, thus eliminating the need for rubbing and scrubbing. Fully inhibited to protect the base material without adversely affecting performance. Dissolves and removes grease, rust, corrosion, scale, lime, minerals, hard water, soap scum, body oils and other hard to clean deposits from terrazzo, marble and cement.
| DECAP 11 GEL - 3507
GELLED ACID - This clinging descaler is used as DECAP 11.
| FIDOX LINER - 4985
GELLED ACID - Contains hydrochloric acid - Used as scale remover in swimming pools
| FIDRO MOINS POUDRE -
POWDER DRY-ACID pH DOWN ADJUSTMENT - Neutralize excess alkalinity in pool and spa waters. - Safer to handle. - No hazardous or corrosive fumes, either dry or when in solution. - Only becomes active when added to water. - FIDRO MOINS POUDRE is soluble in water, approaches the strength of sulfuric acid, and avoids the danger of handling liquid acids. For use in Industrial Cleaning, floor cleaning, pH regulator in swimming pool, pH neutralizer for spilled alkaline liquids.
| FIDRO MOINS LIQUID -
ACID pH DOWN ADJUSTMENT - Liquid - Uses as FIDRO MOINS POUDRE (powder)
| FIDRO PLUS POUDRE -
POWDER ALKALINE pH UP ADJUSTMENT - Raise the pH in pool water or neutralize excess of acidity.
| FIDRO PLUS LIQUID -
ALKALINE pH UP ADJUSTMENT - Liquid - Uses as FIDRO PLUS POUDRE -
| ALGICIDE NM - 3436
Non-foaming quaternary algaecide for swimming pools and all uses where foaming is a problem. It is compatible with most commonly used in swimming pool chemicals, and will not affect the pH of pool water.- Helps maintain pools free of unsightly algae and organic growth, murky water, objectionable odors, clogged filters. ALGICIDE NM will not interfere with the efficient operation of sand, diatomaceous earth, or other types of commonly used filters.
| FIRICIDE AG - 3170
A highly concentrated quaternary algaecide which helps maintain pools free of unsightly algae and organic growth; non-staining, odorless and tasteless at use dilutions. Controlled foam.
| FIDRO - P 29 -
SWIMMING POOL WATER CONDITIONER - Used in wintering - Designed to keep pools attractive. It reduces scales formation and corrosion, sequester iron and mineral deposits to prevent ugly stains and scum deposits. Contains quat. algaecide.
| FIDRO P-ATM -
SWIMMING POOL WATER CONDITIONER - Acidic chemical - Reduces scale formation and corrosion to protects heaters and plumbing - Sequesters iron and mineral deposits to prevent ugly stains and scum deposits at the water line.
| FIDRO FLOC -
ACID FLOCCULENT - A general, all-purpose, mildly acidic, primary flocculent for use in conditioning sludge. pH : 2.8-3.8
| FIFOAM S1 -
POOL ANTI-FOAM - Water based silicone to prevent foam formation in pools and decorative fountains. - FIFOAM S1 will prevent the initial formation of foam and may be added to solutions to suppress foam after it has appeared. Water dispersible.
|Go to : ACID CLEANERS and ALKALINE CLEANERS|
HOME : INDEX :